Friday, April 9, 2010

Back in Business and Bittersweet

FINALLY going back to the doctor tomorrow to hopefully get some answers about last cycle. It took almost an entire month to get things back in order to try again. That's probably the worst part. You do all this work to be delayed an entire month when nothing happens. As my doctor puts it: infertility is not a sprint but a marathon. I just wish it was a half marathon :)

So we just got back from vacation in Vegas and had a great time with my family. I got to see my nephew (the cutest ever) which was great, but a little bittersweet. He was born on my due date, so sometimes I would look at him and think, "My baby would be doing ______ right now." I love my nephew to death, but it still stings a little.

Lots of baby stuff recently, which is hard sometimes. Our good friends had their baby on Wednesday, so we went to visit in the hospital. Then I went to get my hair cut today and find out my stylist is pregnant. I seem to be surrounded.

2 comments:

  1. I love the new border. It's very cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the only thing i feel I can do is...send you many of my hugs along with my continuing prayers....xxoo

    ReplyDelete