Tomorrow is the big day...woo hoo...let's just hope that it works this time! Looks like I have 2 really good follicles on the right and a few smaller on the left. I'm not really sure if the ones on the left will ovulate or not, but hopefully the right will for sure.
The doctor made me start a "low insulin" diet, pretty much South Beach. This means that I havent' had any junk food AT ALL the past 2 weeks. Everthing has been sugar free and low carbs. All I have to say is hopefully I'm not doing this for nothing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Still praying
ReplyDeletedid you enjoy Beth Moore?
Of course it's not doing it for nothing. Didn't you read DLynn's blog about the ducks? They have to sit in the rain all day to mature their eggs and get them to hatch out. Love ya.
ReplyDeletestill praying for you!!!! and you and aunt dona have slacked on posting blogs...LOL...what am I to read ....lol
ReplyDelete