Saturday, January 16, 2010

One Year Ago

One year ago today we said goodbye. Man, I can't even believe that it's been a year. Surprisingly, I feel rather at peace about the whole thing. I thought today would be horrible, but I think God provided so much encouragement for me this week to allow me to handle today well.

I'm still sad and miss him/her, but I think I'm finally realizing that I'm okay and actually looking forward to the future. I have hope again.

After the miscarriage, I made Jeff take these pictures and put them away somewhere I wouldn't unexpectingly come across because I couldn't just throw them away. I made him tell me where they were so I could look at them. I want to do something with them, but don't know what yet, any ideas?


1 comment:

  1. Maybe see if there is a place that can take them and copy them onto an afghan.

    ReplyDelete