Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Back in Baby Business!!!

FINALLY

After 2 1/2 months of pure torture, we are good to go again. We visited our doctor yesterday and got the green flag to start with another cycle. That means, my pregnancy level finally reached 0 and my ovaries and lining looked good. So, it's back to the lovely daily injections.

We are on a new medicine this time called femara instead of clomid. They don't recommend you be on clomid for more than 6 months, so femara acts just like it. Some even say it's better because it doesn't have the bad side effects that clomid does. We shall see...

In other new treatment news, I will have a daily injection after ovulation of Lovenox. This is a blood thinner to keep me from developing a blood clot in the uterus and/or placenta. I can't remember if I blogged that during the testing after the ectopic, they found that I have a clotting disorder, which could have been an issue with the first miscarriage.

We go back to the doctor on Saturday, bright and early so I don't miss the family pictures. We may be late, you all will just have to wait :)

1 comment:

  1. So glad to hear you guys are back in business....praying as always!!! Plus so excited you blogged again ...I havent had anything to read from aunt dona and you for awhile :)

    ReplyDelete