Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ectopic Pregnancy

***Warning, this post is pretty much just me complaining. Skip it if you don't want to hear my whining.***

Possibly my two new least favorite words. I really can't even believe that it happened. After trying to get pregnant for so long, we finally do, only to find out that it attached in my tube instead of my uterus...great. To make things worse, I had to take a two shots of a chemotherapy drug last Friday to make it stop growing so that it doesn't make my tube rupture. I went back to my Dr. on Wednesday for more blood tests and find out that the first shot didn't work, it's still growing. So, back to the hospital today for shots #3 and #4. This shot sucks. Last time, it made me feel so nauseous and we're supposed to be going to Jeff's aunt and uncle's house on the lake for the long weekend. I really hope it's not as bad as last time.

I'm just so sick and tired of all of this.

1 comment:

  1. You know what I think its ok that you complain and do whatever else....get it out!!! Get all of what you are feeling out...so your body can heal. I dont think anyone would be upset with you in anyway (((((nichole)))) I am sorry that you had to go through this too. I am praying for you every night :)

    ReplyDelete