Ok, so who would have known that Dr. Seuss understands infertility so well! Let me explain. It's Read Across America Week (Happy Birthday today to Dr. Seuss) so we're celebrating in class by dressing up and reading one of his books every day.
Monday was Read to Succeed day, so the kids all wore a tie to school and we read "Oh the Places You'll Go. As I sat there, I couldn't help but think that this could so be words of wisdom to someone going through my whole situation. Watch and see what you think:
In other news:
We have been doing injectables for about a week now and went in today to check the size of our follicles. We have 4 total (18, 18 on the left and 16, 16 on the right). A size of 18 is considered mature, so we're ready to go for IUI on Saturday. That means tonight is my last shot in the butt...WOO HOO!!!!! Start praying that it will be the last one ever. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And if you're the type that like to pray very specifically about these things, here's some suggestions....
ReplyDelete1)Pray that at the time of ovulation, God will finish the maturation process and direct the final stages of cell division so that it is properly prepared for fertilization
2)Then continue to pray for that egg which is ovulated that it will fertize with only one spirm, it's cell division will be directed by God in the way that He intended it to go, and that it will implant in the most fertile section where it can recieve the nutrition it needs to develope. Pray this for seven days starting Saturday.
3)Pray that her progesterone levels will be sufficient to support this pregnancy and that she will not have any rejections from her immune system.
That aught to cover it... Who's in....I am
Oh and she forgot to mention that her lining measured 12. That's important... here's why
ReplyDeleteThe endometrial lining is measured by vaginal ultrasound. It is a biological indicator of how ready the uterus is to receive the fertilised egg. Medical studies have yet to define what the optimal thickness of the lining is for a successful pregnancy. In general, 8-13mm is good, less than six is potentially a problem, and greater than 14 could also reduce chances for pregnancy. Pregnancies, however, do occur when the thickness is less than 6mm, but not as often.
So 12 is great almost an A+... I think it is ready and waiting...
praying.....praying....praying!!!! I cant remember all those things but I told you at scrapbooking that I am totally praying nichole and i give you both hugs!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHere's a new song for you we sang it at church today. Think about it
ReplyDeleteIn You Alone
Intro:
I can't cause the sun to rise up in the morning
I can't take this life and make it go my way
I can't control the way the storm moves on the ocean
I can't restore the hope I lost along the way
Chorus
But You can, I know You can...
Cause You alone, You are God and Your in everything
You alone You are faithful to the end
I wont place my faith and trust in all these temporary things
Cause all eternity is in your hand
In You Alone
You have opened up our eyes along this journey
But even still we tend to lose our way
In our weakness we have found that you are faithful
To give the strength to make it through the day
Because You can, We know You can, You can
Chorus
Me three.
ReplyDeleteCamperfriend, are you sure you don't want to start blogging? You do a great job