Ok, so I skipped a few weeks, but here we are at 25 weeks! We just had another Dr. appt. and everything looks great! Next appt. is the glucose test and then we will start going every 2 weeks! Jeff got me a massage package for Christmas and I had my first prenatal massage today, it was pretty awesome!
Monday, January 10, 2011
25 Down/15 To Go
Ok, so I skipped a few weeks, but here we are at 25 weeks! We just had another Dr. appt. and everything looks great! Next appt. is the glucose test and then we will start going every 2 weeks! Jeff got me a massage package for Christmas and I had my first prenatal massage today, it was pretty awesome!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That was very sweet of your hubby...i always wanted one of those but never got it....you look wonderful and glowing :)
ReplyDelete