Sorry for the late post, I've been trying to fight getting sick. So, I finally feel like I have a bump now! It was pretty funny because at work on Wednesday, all of a sudden, I had 4 or 5 people comment on my "cute bump," so I guess other people are noticing as well.
We go back to the Dr. on Tuesday for our 16 week check up and then our next appointment will be the BIG U/S!!! We've been thinking and talking about names a lot and have it pretty narrowed down:
Boy: Elias (no middle name yet) but the first name is a pretty done deal.
Girl: Our current favorites are Harper, Elise or Ashlynn (Jeff prefers Ashley).
So, what's your favorite???
I vote for Ashlynn especially with the two n's, just love it. What would that name mean? Love that belly bump too. I still think you are carry high but what do the rest of you think?
ReplyDeleteAshlynn means "Dream"
ReplyDeleteElise means "God is perfection" or "God is my oath"
Harper means "Harp player"
and Elias means "My God is powerful"
GG says that your great great grampa Daniel's middle name was Elias so that would be cool. She also said that she liked Ashley. Harper with your last name doesn't roll off the tongue easily.
ReplyDeleteDlynn says she likes all of them except Harper because she thinks she will be made fun of.
I have a new favorite since taking the babyname quiz on facebook. My new favorite is Jesselin. See my facebook older posts for the meaning of the name.
ReplyDeleteHey, it's time for a new picture.
ReplyDeleteI like ashlynn too :)
ReplyDelete